Monday, August 15, 2011

Well, last weeks menu plan took a few twists and turns, namely because my shopping trip was left incomplete. I bet you are thinking I am about to tell you a mommy nightmare about my two kids in the grocery store... Well, believe it or not, not this time! They were angle babies, my problem was that I filled the entire cart before hitting the produce! So, we scrambled a bit last week, but hope this week we stick to the plan! Monday: Grilled Chicken Salad Tuesday: Lasagna Wednesday: Creamy Pan Chicken (a favorite) Thursday: Meatloaf and Mashed Potatoes (for my boys) Friday: Family Pizza Saturday: Brisket Sunday: Something yummy off the grill

1 comment:

  1. I wanna come to your house for dinner this week! This is our first full week back, so I'm totally slacking on the meals.

    ReplyDelete

Let's go make something,

Kristy

Our Favorite Things