Sunday, February 14, 2010

A Simple Scrappy Valentine for My Honey...

My Valentine got coffee in bed... with a marshmallow heart topper. Man did my Valentine score this year. I made him a coupon book, well, coupon ring rather.
Oh, I came up with some good ones...
  • One Extra Hour of Sleep.

(This will be his first to use watch!)

  • Get Outta a Chore Free

(Please don't pick the kitty litter!)

  • STB aka. stop the bi***in'

(for the times when I just can't let it go.)

  • Mommy Cooks AND Cleans The Kitchen

(I do this a lot anyway, which maybe why he will cash the one above in)

  • 3 Free Hours in the Garage

(If it were for me it would say scrapbook room! PRICELESS!)

1 Kid Free Trip To the Bass Pro Shop

(again mine would be Hobby Lobby!)

  • Daddy's Choice

(I hope he picks something we both will enjoy- wink wink)

Let's not forget that this is one cheap and easy gift! Scrap paper, my tag punch, a binder ring, and pieces of ribbon!
I had to post his card... for those who know us... it really is perfect!
I LOVE YOU, HONEY!
(Not that you ever read the blog!)

5 comments:

  1. How sweet! I love the coupon idea (the stop b@itchin' one made me laugh). Sounds like you 2 are a match made in heaven. How lucky are you that you found each other? Your kids and hsuband are so lucky o have such a loving, creative eoamn in their lives.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are too nice! Just one of those would have been a great Valentines gift!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great idea & you made some good decisions on those coupons thinking of him.

    ReplyDelete
  4. My mom use to make me coupons :) I loved those. Yours were fantastic. I am glad you both had a great V-day. His card was great :)

    Happy V-day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. adam's card to you was pure adam! he is something else. i'm so glad you "found" him. love the coupons. you have so many creative ideas.
    hugs!
    aunt h

    ReplyDelete

Let's go make something,

Kristy

Our Favorite Things