Saturday, August 18, 2012

Back To School on a Budget

School is just around the corner and for the first time ever,
 I am preparing to send two kids to school!
Mike starts kindergarten and my Addy
 will be going to MDO twice a week.
Because my kids have played so hard this summer
and their cloths will prove it, 
I am finding myself trying to,
not just supplement their wardrobe,
but replace it entirely. 
Thus, I have been visiting the clearance section
 of every store in town!
 Wal-Mart had this shirt and skirt for $1.50 each!
Heck ya! Score!
And with a little scrap magic...
I was able to personalize it and make fit Addy's style!
I just hand appliqued on a monogram and the added a bow to a safety pin!
Pretty cute for $3 I would say!!
Pin It

1 comment:

Let's go make something,

Kristy

Our Favorite Things