Monday, March 12, 2012

Everything Green Craft Play Date!

In honor of St. Patrick's Day, the kids and I hosted
 an 'Everything Green Play Date" 
All the kids wore green and brought green food to share!
 We had green jello, green cupcakes,
honey dew melon, green grapes, and
green apple slices with super yummy fruit dip...
I will post that recipe as soon as I beg my friend for it!
 And would you believe I found these gummy army guys at HEB! 
A whole bag for a buck and they taste like sour apple!
When we have mixed age playgroup
I always try to make the craft easy,
but still process based.
Tearing and gluing paper onto season shapes is perfect.
Our group on this day ranged from 20 months to four years.
Sigh, Mike once again chose not to make the craft,
but just ate, and ate and ate- big surprise!
Pin It

2 comments:

  1. How cool! Good thing Addy is into crafts or you'd be one bummed mama. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These themed playdates sure look cool! Good job, Kristy Fey. And if it's any consolation, I am certain Atticus would not do the crafts either. He and Mikey would be side by side, snacking away!
    Tricia

    ReplyDelete

Let's go make something,

Kristy

Our Favorite Things