Thursday, September 29, 2011

Scrappy Decor

Things are starting to look pretty 'spooky' around here! I just love a Hand Made Halloween! A couple of weeks ago I was thrilled to attend the CKC Convention in San Marcos. I did take some classes and will post about those later, but I also did some pretty great shopping!
One of my favorite booths was from the Gibson Girls... they have lots of cute things. (I did get one of their very cute and genius no slip headbands! and wish I would have got a hat) This was one of their kits! It came with all the pieces and I all I had to do was cut, ink, glue, and hang!
How cute is this pumpkin! It is actually three layered pieces... I can see it making a super cute applique, too! I added the stitching marks and of course inked the edges.
We all know how I feel about ribbon! Now, I am waiting for our family picture from last years pumpkin patch trip to put on the frame that I doodled!
This adorable sign was made from card stock and pipe cleaners!! I just love it! Wouldn't it make a cut "boo" gift or teacher gift!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's go make something,

Kristy

Our Favorite Things