Friday, September 2, 2011

A Head Start...

September is already here, which means October is around the corner- woo hoo! In preparations for Halloween I have been making Trick-or-Treat bags for my kids and my etsy shop. Here is one for Addy... I added a bow to the ghost and some eye lashes! Turned out really cute!
This is my monster design... I love getting to make something cute for boys! I think this will be Mike's Halloween t-shirt this year!
My Frankenstein applique from last year was so much fun I put it on a bag this year. I am also working a girly one for Addy- pig tails and all!
The bags have this fun peek-a-boo patch on the back so I can add a monogram!
I am selling the bags for $20 at my etsy shop HERE. Come check them out!!

1 comment:

Let's go make something,

Kristy

Our Favorite Things