Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Call Me!

This is a project that has been on my list for a long time... an altered Rolodex!
I need something to add all my new business cards and phone numbers that Adam or a sitter can get to!
I did not over do anything (this time) I traced and cut out the dividers and added ABC letters and some twine for interest.
The black Rolodex came from Office Max for less that $5! Also, I have seen some with pictures for the contacts or even used as a scrapbook and not as a Rolodex at all! FUN!

2 comments:

  1. FUN!!!! Love it! Great job Mrs. Craftipants!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay I liked the one at Kaminski's creations, but I love rolodexe's for some reason! So cute! And I LOVE LOVE LOVE the bunting on your site!!!

    Have a fabulous and inspired day!

    ~I hope you can take a moment to pop over to www.mywatermelonmoon.com and checkout my (relatively new) blog! I a follower of yours and would love you to give some blog love as a follower of mine! :) Happy Crafting!

    ReplyDelete

Let's go make something,

Kristy

Our Favorite Things