Monday, June 6, 2011

Cute Hair Thingies

I have been playing around with my fabric scraps and hair clips lately. I have started keeping my little glue gun plugged in at all time- you know for crafting emergencies. I keep it in a small flower pot, so it can't hurt anyone, (great idea, huh?) So it has been nice to make something in just a few minutes when I can sneak into The No-No Room. Here are a few of my creations... These are big bobby pins with little fabric flowers and fancy buttons in the middle. Here is one in my messy mommy hair. I felt very silly trying to get a picture of myself with one in, but I managed... sort of! Here are a few bigger flower bobby pins. I like to throw on in my messy bun to make me feel... ummm... complete? Well, it is cheaper than therapy, right girls? Again, me trying get a picture of a headband I made with vintage flowers and buttons. Maybe in my new house I will find a sweet new neighbor who can help me take better photos or I better start training Mikey now! Some bows with scrap ribbon and another vintage flower. I have also been back to one of my favorite crafts... applique! I also, made a super cute scrappy clip for Addy and I remembered to take step by step photos... so I will try to get that tutorial posted real soon. Luckily all the sun and swimming we have been doing makes for longer naps! Making

3 comments:

  1. I LOVE these!!! My list of crafting ideas is growing as fast as my reading list.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kristy Fey, you are too dang cute! And so are your hair thingies!
    Tricia

    ReplyDelete

Let's go make something,

Kristy

Our Favorite Things