Monday, May 2, 2011

OLW

My 'One Little Word" for 2011 is FAITH, and I am so grateful at how deep and wide it has motivated and saved me so far this year. I am way behind on posting, scrapping, and journaling about it, but wait for it... it will come! One area I have to get working on is my faith in ME! and I am thinking this book and blog will help... I have always admired The Cameron's, Kirk and his little sister Candace. I remember liking how she was a beautiful and a bit chunky on Full House because I was more than a bit chunky myself. So when I stumbled upon her book in bloggy world at nap time... I found myself wishing the kids would wake up so I could go get this book. CRAZY, huh?

I know it is already the 2nd of May, but consider joining me and lots of other mommies as we read the book, support each other, and learn something new!

Come on... it will be fun (insert double clap)

6 comments:

  1. Cool!! I loved her on Full House and had a major crush on her brother. Good thing I never met him, cause that relationship would have never worked out. :) I'll have to check out her book. Another book I plan on getting is The Happiness Project. I'll let you know how I like it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kirk was my biggest crush, too. Then came the New Kids-lol. Maybe we can trade books :) Oh, just got 2 Kisses!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am in too! It is so helpful to have the fellowship of other girls- especially with pursuing a healthier lifestyle!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't have the book yet, but it sounds wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So excited to read this. Glad you've joined in!! I'm so encouraged to press on when I have others around me trying to change for the best!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am loving the book! You have such a cute blog!

    ReplyDelete

Let's go make something,

Kristy

Our Favorite Things