Thursday, May 5, 2011

Cinco De Mayo Playdate

Today was our Cinco De Mayo part for our wonderful playgroup! I brought desert... as you can see I cheated and bought mini brownies and cookies, but I made up for that with these cute free, printable, embellishments from...
All of her stuff is super cute and she share lots for free!
The "Fiesta the Siesta!" fit the kids and the mommies perfectly! Everyone brought something to add to the taco lunch... we ate and ate... and played and played... as I post this the kids are down for there siesta and mommy is headed back to Embellish to take a 2nd look at her bathroom printable... cute stuff!

3 comments:

  1. What fun! Love your sign, very fitting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So fun!!! This sounds like a really fun play group!! And your signs are super cute! How cute Addy looks enjoying her cookies.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are living in it stay-at-home mom heaven! I bet it's you that makes it so heavenly! Wish I was there.

    ReplyDelete

Let's go make something,

Kristy

Our Favorite Things