Friday, March 11, 2011

Too Busy to Cook

This week has been crazy preparing for my sisters baby shower.
I am in charge of being in charge and the decorations.
and since this theme has been so much fun for me... cooking as been far on my 'to do'. I took advantage of this and tried our a crock pot recipe I saw awhile back on a hometown friends beautiful photography blog. It was really good and kinda different for a crock pot recipe, plus it was on the cheap side to cook which is always a plus! So check it out ...
I had wanted to do some after baking pictures, but my family was too hungry to wait for me to put new batteries in the camera. Oh well, my pictures would never look as good as Vivianna's on the recipe link.

2 comments:

  1. The decor for the shower looks fab! Love the purple! And I'd love the chicken recipe!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! I bet it will be a GREAT party!

    ReplyDelete

Let's go make something,

Kristy

Our Favorite Things