Friday, March 4, 2011

Easy Desert

I just had to share this recipe (if you can even call it a recipe) These turned out so good and NOBODY even for a second considered they weren't from scratch (hee-hee). They are very similar to the Jumble Cookies posted HERE.
Chocolate Mint Sugar Cookie
1 pkg of refrigerated sugar cookie dough
1 bag of Andes Mint baking chips
Let the dough reach room temperature and mix with mint chips (I use my hands). Reserve about a cup or so, of the chips for the topping. Bake as package directions say and let cookies cool. Melt the left over chips in microwave (about 30 sec) and use a spoon to drizzle the melted mint chocolate over the cooled cookies. Don't forget to sprinkle a little flour on your shirt, so your family thinks you spent hours baking!

2 comments:

  1. YUM!!! I'm assuming you could do this with any candle you could chop up into pieces, like Reese's Peanut Butter Cups??? I just might have to try it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I might even throw some flour on the floor for good measure! Yum!

    ReplyDelete

Let's go make something,

Kristy

Our Favorite Things