Thursday, March 24, 2011

Daddy's Girl

So my last post was about my cute, but naughty daughter...
well, for the record she is also
very sweet,
cuddly,
sensitive.
smart as a whip,
funny,
adventurous and...
creative, too! Friday is her very favorite person's birthday... She wanted to make him something extra special, With lots and lots of stickers!
Yay, for daddy's birthday! PS. I know she looks a lot like her brother...
who is the spitting image of his dad, but...
don't cha think she looks like me? a little?

4 comments:

  1. haha, I see you in there. Cute card... yay for daddies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I see you in her cheeks and mouth for sure! Happy birthday Adam!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, I do believe I see you,even with her red hair. Quite a bit actually. That nose & smile are yours.
    Let's die your hair strawberry blonde & see who she looks like!!!!!! What a great idea.

    ReplyDelete

Let's go make something,

Kristy

Our Favorite Things