Sunday, February 6, 2011

Sewing for my Lil' Love

I altered a little turtle neck for Addy. I added the yo-yo embellishments, ruffle cuffs and the ruffle bottom. I am so addicted to these yo-yos... here is an easy tutorial from a home town friend.
Addy was not returning the love to mommy when I tried to snap a picture. (Yes, those would be glitter flip flops she has on... unfortunately I think she has my fashion sense!)
Also, please ignore the background- and if you can't just remember this is not my house... I just live here!

6 comments:

  1. So cute!! Well done Mommy! Love the disclaimer too. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! She will return the love soon I am sure! ;) And I love the glitter flip flops too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it! And Addy looks so cute in it! I've gotta try some of these yo-yo's you've become addicted to.

    ReplyDelete
  4. How cute is she & she knows it! She must be LaLa's flip flop girl!

    ReplyDelete

Let's go make something,

Kristy

Our Favorite Things