Monday, January 31, 2011

Rodeo Kick-Off

It is Rodeo time here in Texas. We really enjoyed our first San Antonio parade down town. This city really has so much culture and so many fun activities for children! Best of all, my best friend who lives here now, joined us!
And what's better than watching a parade with your BFF? Watching your two daughters share raisins!
She will hate me for putting this one up... but lunch was lots of fun, too! This city is starting to grow on me... eight months later!

4 comments:

  1. San Antonio really does have SO much to offer. You will love Fiesta too! It is funny, I really, really started to love it and the strong love people have for the city as I was preparing to move away. So glad you are having fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yea! Glad you're starting to enjoy it and that your BFF is there to enjoy it with you. How great that you both have small children at the same time. The parade looks like it was really fun. Our goal next year is to make it to the rodeo/stock show. We've never been

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look beautiful and happy, Kristy Fey!
    Tricia

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was going to say close to the same thing that Allison said! I am glad you are starting to see the rich culture of SA, and just wait until FIesta time! Your kids will love the cascarones!

    ReplyDelete

Let's go make something,

Kristy

Our Favorite Things