Tuesday, February 1, 2011

$20 Jack Pot!

Around the corner from us is a big ole Goodwill... and every once in awhile I will grab $20 and drag the kids through the whole store. Sometimes we hit the jackpot... Scooby Doo rolling suitcase- $2.99 Black Cauldron VHS-$1.99 Pink buckets for Valentine project- $1.00 each Gap shorts for Addy- $1 Children's Place shoes for Addy $2.99 This hand made BEAUTIFUL sweater for mommy- $2.99
and this one from Cold Water Creek- $2.99
But our best deal of the day...
Brand New- with the tags still on... smocked, Laura Ashley dress with bloomers for Addy... $1.00. Are you kidding me? A buck!
The funny thing is I really wanted her Easter dress to be blue this year! or purple, but for a dollar we will take blue!
I am linking up to one of my favorite blogs... Coastal Charm for Nifty Thrifty Tuesday!

 http://linda-coastalcharm.blogspot.com/

2 comments:

  1. Nice scores!! The perfect place to find things to dress up with crafty ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! I need to go shopping with you. You got some great deals.

    ReplyDelete

Let's go make something,

Kristy

Our Favorite Things