Thursday, November 11, 2010

Fall Yumminess!

Pumpkin- Apple Cider
And yes it is as yummy as it sounds. I made this three times for different parties or gathering and have been asked of the recipe every time! So here it is...
1 gallon or so of Apple Cider
1 can of pumpkin
1T or so of pumpkin pie spice

Heat up some Apple Cider (I use the whole gallon) in a large pot. Bring it to a boil and dump in a can of pumpkin. Add some pumpkin pie spice or any yummy fall spice. Turn it on low and serve from pot or add to a crock pot or even an beverage igloo.

I am thinking a big thermos to take along on black Friday would be perfect!

4 comments:

  1. Oh WOW - you are quenching my thirst here for sure. I love everything pumpkin...am thinking about making this using my sugar free packets of dry mix? Thanks for all your inspiration. I will be sharing your adorable little pb pumpkins in a post next week...will try to remember to let you know when.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did you drink hot? I bought some pumpkin cider from Fresh & Easy today for $3.99 it was great but not budget friendly. We had it over ice. Just wondering if this would be good chilled too???

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes we drink it hot... it is a big hit around our neighborhood! We also tried it with a splash of spiced rum!

    ReplyDelete

Let's go make something,

Kristy

Our Favorite Things