Friday, August 6, 2010

Highs and Lows

The Fey Family's Highs and Lows for the Week... Addy's High... "I can do it by myself... eat that is!"
Addy's Low... "Dog food is not as good as mom's sweet potatoes" Mike's High... "I got to sit in the fire truck!"
Mike's Low... "I got to sit in time out... three times in one day. That's a record!" Daddy's High... "My brother-in-law bought a boat!" Daddy's Low... "Crap, now I will never get anything done on the weekends."
Mommy's High... "I shopped at a local farmers market and bought the world's best produce"
Mommy Low... "I shopped at the world's most crowed grocery store, with the world's longest grocery list, and the world's grumpiest kids! Nightmare!"

4 comments:

  1. Sounds like a pretty good week. Hope Daddy gets off the boat this weekend and grills up some of those veggies for ya! I LOVE farmer's markets... so excited to have so many close by.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always enjoy reading The Fey Family's Highs and Lows...guaranteed giggles every time. Mikey and his buddy, Atticus, are living parallel lives right now. Is Daddy's low really more like Mommy's low???
    Tricia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the first pic with Addy covered in yummy food!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh the FEY family. Are you sure Michael needed those time outs???? Hopefully his time at LaLa's & Pop"s will be all high. As with the whole FEY family. Can't wait to you get here.XO

    ReplyDelete

Let's go make something,

Kristy

Our Favorite Things