Wednesday, May 5, 2010

1 Month = 1 Long Post

Woo! Hoo! I feels so good to get to blog!
I can't believe it has almost a month since my last post.
So what in the world have we been up to?
Well, here we go...

I am super excited to say that Meg was right...
I am officially a... and I have started a second blog to go with all the great stuff I make with these products. I am also posting tutorials, scrapping tips, and lots of fun paper crafts... So far I have the name, banner, and my favorite scrappy blogs posted... but very soon I hope to post my first few layouts since I received all these great products. Oh, and I am planning my first MAKE-N-TAKE party... right after Mikey's 3rd Birthday Party! The we had our first family of four road trip... Look out Austin and San Antonio... here come The Feys!
We celebrated my niece, Jolene's 5th Birthday.
I can't believe she will start Kindergarten this fall.
Addy got to meet her Uncle Carl... do they look related or what?
I made a super cute gardening bucket for Jolene's gift... I used fabric letters to Modge Podge her name and added a few ribbons. I made my cutest ever shirt, but forget to get a picture- boo!
I am pretty sure the Birthday Girl liked it!
When we got back to Austin we had a surprise visit from POPS! What a fun trip.
It has become official... Mommy loves seeing Adelyn in purple!
And she looks pretty cute in her first pair of jeans, too!
Mike made some boyish mischief...
And Daddy took him for a haircut, this made Mommy cry!
(really I did- I hate it)
I started a new book. Have you read it?
Then my baby turned Six Months...
I cried on this one, too!
It was pajama day at school!
We celebrated our 5th Wedding Anniversary...
funny how sometimes it feel like 15 years and
then sometimes it feels like yesterday!
The Kids have really started playing together more. I can't tell you how joyful it is to see these two together and loving on each other! I am just in aw how much Mike loves his little sister.
And then, last week my Granny passed away. She never even got meet Adelyn, but she sure lived a full, loving life. Mybiggest regret is not really telling her how much I loved her. I will miss all her stories about my dad, her wealth of knowledge on just about everything, and how much she loved her family no matter what choices they made.
I am so blessed to have had her as my Granny!

7 comments:

  1. i've been missing your posts. enjoyed catching up on all the fey fun.
    (mike's haircut is not pretty. what was adam thinking?)
    hugs!
    aunt h

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow!!!! You have been so busy. Can't wait to see your new blog and how this business works out. Is it like Creative Memories? I haven't heard of it. I agree Adelyn looks adorable in purple. That book is on my to read list so let me know if it's worth it or not. Happy Anniversary!!! It seems like yesterday you were planning your weddings. I missed reading your blog so I'm glad your back!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for sharing the everyday life of the Feys. Was so surprised to see a post this AM, I have missed them.
    See you soon. XOXOXO

    ReplyDelete
  4. O M G!! I was not feeling fruity anymore!
    So happy to see all the news, typing with one hand as I pat myself on the back!! Very exciting and I think you're a natural for this venture! Good, good luck!
    Great catch up on the fun that is Mike and Addy! I'm with Aunt H...that red hair must be shown off not shorn! Yes, it will be care free and cool in the summer BUT...
    I'm sorry to hear about your gramma! You were lucky to have her so long and soak up her wisdom!
    ~meg

    ReplyDelete
  5. Did Mikey really fall asleep with that toy in his mouth?! That cracked me up!
    Happy Anniversary! I remember talking with you about Adam coming home and your wedding...all you need is love, my friend!
    So glad I ran into you at the mall. I could have visited for another hour! Love my talks with Kristy Fey!
    Tricia

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've been wondering what you guys have been up to! You have been BUSY!! I can not get over that Adelyn is 6 months old - and she looks like the happies baby ever!! I feel your pain with Mike's haircut - I cried too when ben got his first shaved head - and we haven't done it since then! happy anniversary!

    ReplyDelete
  7. SO much to comment about!
    I love Adelyn in purple too! Precious!
    I know just how you feel watching your kids playing together- brings joy to your heart!!!
    I think Mike's haircut is great- what a big boy!
    Happy Anniversary!

    ReplyDelete

Let's go make something,

Kristy

Our Favorite Things