Monday, April 12, 2010

Feeling Fruity

My mother in law makes the best fruit salad ever! Try this... chop up your fresh fruit, pour about a 1/4 cup of honey over it, and sprinkle a tablespoon of cinnamon. Toss and chill. I have also recently started using Agave Nectar... it is lighter than honey. Super yummy natural sweetener!
Fruit kabobs with yogurt dip. Mike loves helping to make these. For the dip I use organic yogurt with some lemon juice and zest. I brought this to Mike's Easter party at school. This stuff disappears fast with a two year olds.

8 comments:

  1. Maybe if I skewer it Emily will eat it too. Hmmm...

    ReplyDelete
  2. looks yummy.
    hugs!
    aunt h

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mmmm as I was reading this blog I was eating my berries:) Nothing fancy, just from a sandwich bag. Gots to make some yummy snacks from our fruit

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just told your Dad I need to eat some fruit. Great minds you & me.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks great! I'm going to try it too!

    ReplyDelete

Let's go make something,

Kristy

Our Favorite Things