Saturday, February 13, 2010

Valentine Preparations...

I found this photo cube for $1.98 at Target with these stickers for $1... that got me thinking...
About one of my favorite Christmas presents that has still been unused!
And a LOVE cube was born!
We decorated our kitchen table...
Mikey likes it... Oh, and these organic chicken nuggets are a big hit... try them!
I hung foam hearts with curling ribbon from the chandelier. Adelyn likes to watch them.
I had every intention of making felt mail bags like on all the blogs, but when I saw these for $2.99 at TJ Max... (or TGI Max as Adam calls it) I just went for them instead!
I have two more projects to post so stay tuned!

4 comments:

  1. Love it all! It's hard to justify the cost against your own time and money.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great! Love the cube!!! I need one! You are so crafty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. every day must be a holiday at your house. love it, love it, love it.
    hugs!
    aunt h

    ReplyDelete
  4. You make everything so special for you family!
    You are a great Mom & wife. I love your ideas & love you more!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Let's go make something,

Kristy

Our Favorite Things