Friday, February 5, 2010

This Weeks High and Low

Mommy's High... "I went to gym this week for the first time in six years!" Mommy's Low... "Adam lost 5 pounds and never went to the gym... I gained one! Really? Are you kidding me?" Adam's High... "I lost five pounds just by bringing my lunch to work and passing on seconds at dinner!" Adam's Low... "My wife didn't loose any and she can't stop whining about it." Adelyn's High... "I found my mouth.... yummy" Adelyn's Low... "Twice this week Daddy put my clothes on backwards... how embarrassing!" Mikey's High... "Poopoo in the potty...see? See mommy? See daddy?" Mikey's Low... "Poopoo on the floor mommy see? Yucky!"

9 comments:

  1. Funny post!! Love the pic with you and Adelyn- you look beautiful! Isn't that just the way it is with men and their weight loss. Yours will come. Jay said something the other day that made a lot of sense. He said if you start working out to feel better and not to lose weight you will get your results so much faster but waiting to lose weight is like waiting for a pot of water to boil.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ok...i'm still laughing about this! sooooo funny and sooooo true. a week in the life. great photos too. what a super family.
    love,
    aunt h

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun post! I loved reading the Feys' highs and lows...confirmation that none of us is alone on the roller coaster of life. Good for you just for getting back to the gym...I have yet to find that motivation.
    Should we think about a playdate soon for our boys? I'd love to visit!
    Tricia

    ReplyDelete
  4. This was great. I loved it all but especially Adelyn's low. HILARIOUS!
    ~Allison

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh and Mikey's low... equally hilarious.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great way to end my work week. Laughing at the Fey family. This was super!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That was so funny! I, too, loved Adelyn's low with the backwards clothes - and Mikey's - oh so funny!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This was great Kristy! Poo on the floor, huh? That does make Sophia's poo in the bath tub seem a little better.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Darling and clever recap of the week!

    ReplyDelete

Let's go make something,

Kristy

Our Favorite Things