Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Decorating Details

Before... After... Our new couch came with such boring pillows. I had originally planned on just not using them, but our family is such a blanket, pillow, cuddle, couch kind of family, I quickly saw these plain things being used all the time. So they had to get a make over and they had remain comfy and durable.... I used my circut to make a stencil and the a sharpie to color it in- yup a sharpie!
I am sure you have seen a ton of these pretty burlap wreaths all over the bloggy world. I had to make one and here she is....
I also added some burlap to an old frame and extra fabric to my picture holder... now it all ties in.
And my circut strikes again... adding some vinyl to an old basket holding an ivy I have had since college!

Let's go make something,

Kristy

Our Favorite Things