Friday, December 4, 2009

Winner Winner! and gift idea!

And the winner of a monogrammed pendant is... Debbie. She was lucky number one and that was the number pulled for the hat (or pile). Check your email Debbie! Here are a few more of the pendants I made. I bought this kit from the scrapbook show from the 'Craft Fantastic' booth. She had set up a make and take and I was so happy with my necklace because it was easy and adorable. Plus her kits were so affordable... everything you need for 20 pendants for just $29.95! That is $1.50 a necklace! Check out her site... http://www.craftfantastic.com/products/pendant_kit-40-20.html
The mommy in me made these... one says "Family" and then the vintage nest... but my favorite is the vintage red headed boy running. You can't see it but. I added the would "have Fun", because my little red headed boy always reminds me to have fun! These would be great Christmas gifts for you girlfriends, co-workers, and teachers... And as Adelyn's shirt says...
Good Things Come In Small Packages!

Let's go make something,

Kristy

Our Favorite Things