Saturday, December 5, 2009

Advent Delimas...

There are so many wonderful and fun advent calendars out there this year, I just can't decide on one that will be perfect for my family. At first I was really committed to the Red Envelope idea from Serendipity. I even made my list of activities and envelopes from red felt. Then I found this on Stacy Julian's site... and loved it, too! On the back of these card stock numbers is a library pocket to put your activities.
So after talking to my sister about the advent calendars we had growing up (the cardboard ones with chocolate behind the doors) I reconsidered using all 'activities' and thought maybe something with both things to do and little treats... Like this one by the queen, Martha Stewart.
And here is the one from her show that I really like, but is it too big?...
Maybe this one from Split Coast Stampers or the muffin tin calendars that are on every blog this year...
So here we are one week into December and I am still thinking... Good thing Mike has one more year before the whole count down 'till Christmas concept can really be understood. Right? What do you use? Help!

Let's go make something,

Kristy

Our Favorite Things