Friday, September 11, 2009

Isn't It Lovely

My friend Joanne and her mom made Adelyn this beautiful quilt that matches her nursery perfectly. I wish you could all see it in person and touch it for yourselves because this picture does not do it justice! The craftsmanship is just amazing and the fabric and color choices look sweet and sophisticated at the same time! Thank you Joanne and Mrs. Champagne for this wonderful family heirloom! I can't wait to lay Adelyn next to her name and take a picture.

4 comments:

  1. OMG it is beautiful. Quilting is such an art. I think Adelyn will love this just as Michael loves his. LaLa

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait for you to see it in person!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is awesome! Joanne and her mom should totally go into the quilting business.

    ReplyDelete
  4. They did a great job selecting material and designing a beautiful blanket!
    ~Allison

    ReplyDelete

Let's go make something,

Kristy

Our Favorite Things