Friday, September 11, 2009

Happy Snack

I love making this yummy snack mix. I like to bring it to family holidays and make for my teachers when I host a workshop. It makes everyone happy and especially me because it is cheap, easy, and can serve a bunch of people... Plus I get to use a cute cookie jar!
Happy Snack
  • One box of Chex cereal (I like rice Chex)
  • One bag of pretzels
  • One jar of dry roasted peanuts
  • One bag of M&Ms (try the seasonal colors)

Add every bit to a cute serving jar or bowl. Give it a good shake! I use a measuring cup as a scoop and serve it in coffee filters in place of cups or bowls. You could also add raisins, crasins, and other dried fruit. You can even scoop it into treat bags and tie it with a bow for a simple homemade gift!

1 comment:

  1. I love that stuff!! I want some yum, yums NOW!!Does that sound familar?? Luv ya LaLa

    ReplyDelete

Let's go make something,

Kristy

Our Favorite Things