Friday, July 24, 2009

Mikey Makes Me Laugh

I had to add this post because my son is becoming quite the comedian! We have been pulling up my shirt and kissing the baby for a few weeks and teasing daddy about his baby belly, too. However, this morning Mike took it to a whole new level. While cuddling on the couch he pats my belly and says "baby", then pats my boobies and adds two more babies. "Baby, baby, baby!" It made me laugh and want to cry at the same time- these things are getting so big! That added to the fact that I wet myself sneezing yesterday and cried like baby over a Mtv show (yes, that says Mtv!), only forces me to realize how long these next 13 weeks are gonna be.

1 comment:

  1. That's hysterical, Kristi!!! It's so funny what kids come up with :)

    ReplyDelete

Let's go make something,

Kristy

Our Favorite Things