Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Magnetic File Folder

I have a love/ hate relationship with
sticking papers on my refridgerator.
 
I love having the reminder in clear view
and I love the ease of looking at the school calenders,
but I hate the clutter and it always looks messy.
Enter the new Front Porch Kit...
"Say Cheese"!
I am so blessed to design for these scrapbook kits...
they really bring out my creativity!
This kit came with an accordion style file folder.
As soon as I saw it, I knew I wanted it in my kitchen!
I covered it with scrapbook paper and chevron fabric. 
 
 
It turned out so cute I almost want to keep it
on the front of the fridge, not on the side!

 
I just love the layered ruffles and button embellishments!
It is the details that make this project
 look like decor and not a clutter hider!
And would you believe that this label is made from chalkboard paper!
I can easily change the title out...
recipes, schedules, receipts, stuff, etc.
What a fix, right?
If you need a few more details on how to make one.
come on over to my scrappin' blog...
and if you want to purchase the kit,
head on over HERE!
Pin It

3 comments:

~The Bargain Babe from *Zucchini Summer Blog* said...

That is ADORABLE! I want to make one for my own fridge!

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh...I love that! You should sell it in your etsy shop!
Tricia

Erin K said...

So great! Love the chevron and the embelishments!

Post a Comment

Let's go make something,

Kristy

Our Favorite Things