Monday, September 17, 2012

Lil' Puddle Jumpers

Yestewrday, we were blessed with a long day of perfect rain! 
There was no thunder, lightening, or wind...
just hours of cool, steady rain.
 The kids had a blast playing in it.
And we had a blast sitting on the back porch watching them.
 I took lots of great pictures and thought of my mom..
So this post is kinda for her...
 Lala would have laughed and laughed...
 and maybe even played herself!
 I sure wish my parents lived closer,
 but I bet she will make a wonderful scrapbook page
 with all the photos I took!
 I just adore the way my kids looked all wet and tuckered out..
 ok, maybe not everyone was tuckered out...
 But, I did get in a nice nap
 on the couch watching the Cowboy game!
Pin It

Let's go make something,

Kristy

Our Favorite Things