Monday, July 9, 2012

Bored No-More Jar

Summer is half way over and some days,
 I feel like it's charm has worn off!
These days are usually the stay at home days...
you know, the days mom needs to get going on her to-do list,
but the kids need to be entertained...
ya, the pull your hair out days!

 Well, I think I found a solution that seems to be working...
My adorable Bored No More Jar!
As a bonus, it looks cute sitting next to our summer pictures
 and our bucket list from HERE.
 I embellished it with my papers and stickers from the
Simple Stories Summer Fresh Line
and some burlap ribbon... love that stuff!
 I painted and then covered craft sticks
with paper and modge podge...
Then used a sharpie to write on some cheap,
 easy, no mom required activities!

I just love it cuteness, function,
and fun collide into greatness for my kids!

4 comments:

  1. Did I miss something, cause I thought Summer started June 21st! I sure hope it isn't half over, I may have to cry! Love your cool ideas for kids, love your blog too...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this idea. Might be a project for this afternoon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Turned out super cute! Love the Summer Fresh papers. Glad it's working to cure the kiddos boredom and keeps you from pulling your hair out. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another great idea! Young do get bored so easy. LaLa

    ReplyDelete

Let's go make something,

Kristy

Our Favorite Things