Saturday, December 31, 2011

It's My Party

Saturday, December 31st:
Today I turn 37.
I bought my first wrinkle cream... I think for what they call "Crows Feet" and I am pretty sure I have them... on both eyes. I am getting a Kindle, which is as amazing to me as the hover craft I thought I would have by this age. My loves are taking me to Chuys for mexican food and baking me a birthday cake because it sounds perfect to me and I am the birthday girl!

Photo Credit

I won't make a wish because all mine have come true and even though it sounds awful close to 40, which sounds really close to 50... I am certain it will be a great day... and another great year... bring it on 2012, I am ready!

Pin It

7 comments:

  1. Hooray for all of that - especially Chuy's!! (Have a bowl of creamy jalapeƱo for me.) Or, I suppose I should say, especially that all of your dreams have come true. ;) Hope you have a great day and FaBuLoUs new year, friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Happy Birthday! Think you're on the right track!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd say you're doing pretty good if you're just now buying your first wrinkle cream and you're not sure if you have crows feet! I think a whole gaggle of crows have marched across my face! I hope your day was special and it sounds like it had to have been a fun day. I mean Chuy's and a cake (that you didn't have to make)? Happy birthday!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like a sweet birthday for a sweet Kristy Fey. You deserve it. And crows feet? No way. You look fabulous!
    Tricia

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds like you had a wonderful birthday! I love the way you took us thru December. I feel I didin't miss a thing except being there in person. XOXO LaLa

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Birthday Kristy! I agree with Erin, you are lucky that you got to wait until now for that first wrinkle cream! Mine's already bought!:) I hope you had a wonderful birthday and I loved reading all about your Dec.!

    ReplyDelete

Let's go make something,

Kristy

Our Favorite Things