Friday, November 11, 2011

Scrappin' holiday Decor

I have been making some pretty stuff for Christmas! These "Joy" blocks are for sale in my Etsy shop HERE. I am also hosting a craft night for all my mommy friends to make some, too. I also, have this lovely matching wooden frame. It, too can be bought in my shop. I think it will be cute holding last years Christmas card, a special holiday recipe, or with a picture of your favorite kids... that what is in mine right now!! Please take look at my shop and let me know what you think. I am thinking these would make great teacher, co-worker, Secret Santa, or neighbor gifts... and how cute would the frame be with a gift card clipped to it?! Yup, ya better get one right now! Remember if you are a follower, message me before you buy and I will ship it to you for FREE!

Let's go make something,

Kristy

Our Favorite Things