Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Fabric Flower

I am very fond of all the fun flowers out there in bloggy world. Between the felt ones, the fabric ones, the burlap ones, the ribbon ones and the paper ones... I am having a ball making my own versions. I made this one from fabric scraps and a button... I was not sure if I was going to make a pin for myself, a headband to share with Addy or a clippie to share with her.
I went for a removeable clip... that way I could even add a pin.
It is very hard to find a good model around here... Cute?... YES!
Cooperative?... not so much!
She is simply way too busy for photos!

1 comment:

  1. How cute, I love the polka dots. Looks so cute on Addelyn even if she wouldn't stay still. Another project well done!

    ReplyDelete

Let's go make something,

Kristy

Our Favorite Things