Thursday, February 10, 2011

V-Day Cards With My Kids

We made our Valentine cards yesterday. This was Adelyn's first experience with one of mommy favorite things... stamping! See her face? She licked the stamp pad like a Bomb Pop in July before we even got started. But then, she got the hang of it and visions of mommy and me scrappin' filled my head! Wait! No licking OR eating mommy's stamps!
We stamped our background paper. I had lots of heart stamps to choose from!
Very busy and serious work...
Mike wanted his "Perfect" and had a pretty big list of who he was going to send them, too.
Addy's objective however, was to see how much ink she could spread around the house!
Then we added out doilies.
My favorite picture because it looks like they are working together, but in real life it was not so. Addy was grabbing and crinkling them... Mike was begging her to stop-lol. But us Fey girls have to touch and do it all ourselves!
Now to get them in the mail for the big day!

6 comments:

  1. Very fun. Love miss Addy lickin' everything in sight. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this! I'm running out to the store and getting more heart stamps. I'm so bad! You'd think with as many snow days as we've had, I'd have completed some Valentine cards with Sophia by now! And it looks like Mike and Addy love it! Addy maybe a little too much. Hahaha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that you go all out for Valentines! The cards turned out great I bet your days of scrap booking with Ady will come sooner then you think. And you'll remember when she used to lick the ink off the stamp pad!

    Mikey is looking so grown up!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Licked the stamp pad like a bomb pop in July...that is greatness, Kristy Fey! I wish I could hug your neck! And squeeze Mike's and Addy's cheeks. I think I'm gonna do some stamp art with my little man. Thanks for the idea!
    Tricia

    ReplyDelete
  5. that is the way to bring them up right - stamping and scrapping! addie cracks me up!
    hugs,
    aunt h

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love these photos, almost feel like I was there. Addelyn licking the stamps cracks me up & I can just hear Michael "NO-Addie". Maybe she was just giving them kisses.

    ReplyDelete

Let's go make something,

Kristy

Our Favorite Things