Tuesday, January 18, 2011

More Like Home

We have some good news around here... my BFF has just moved to town. This sure make San Antonio feel a little more like home for me. To welcome her to her new place I made a little house warming gift for her front door. This was a metal sign I bought at Hobby Lobby back in the fall. I made some fun fabric and burlap flowers to embelish the vinyl. There are lots and lots of vidoe tutorials on utube for these! Then I added the rag ties on the chain... because almost every project I do these days has rag ties! Hope she likes it as much as I like her being here!
I think I will link up to a few bloggy parties...
Get Your Craft On Tuesday
Hump Day link

6 comments:

  1. Super cute! I'm soooo glad your BFF is in your new hometown so you'll have someone to craft with! I need a tutorial on these flowers. I just can't get it quite right. I've seen many tutorials but none has clicked with me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, hopefully I will be coming up there pretty quick and we can make some! If I know you, you are over thinking them :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great house warming gift-know she loved it. I with you Erin I love those flowers. I need help too Kristy. Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What fantastic news for you!!! A BFF in your new strange land... sounds just perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am so happy for you, Kristy Fey! You have your BFF!!! And how lucky is she to have that adorable sign for her home?!
    Tricia

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute!! LOVE the flowers and the colors you chose!! Lucky you - - you get your BFF!!

    I'm your newest follower!! Enjoy the day!!

    Hugs ~~ Suz
    inspiringcreativeness.blogspot

    ReplyDelete

Let's go make something,

Kristy

Our Favorite Things