Thursday, December 9, 2010

Orange Leaf

One of our new favorite hangouts in Oragne Leaf... a soft serve yogurt shop. They seem to be popping up everywhere, but if you drove by ya might not even think twice about it... so I thought I would tell ya to stop and go in!
You get a wall of yummy flavors... I chose gingerbread- yup it was even better than it sounds. The you go to the topping bar... fruit, nuts, candy, cereals, syrups- you name it!
Mike was in heaven.
Even Adelyn enjoyed her vanilla with teddygrams and strawberries!
Mike's could be called 'kitchen sink' He added a little of everything!
They weigh your selections at the end to determine the price... all three of ours together was $5! What a fun and cheap morning!

5 comments:

  1. Yum!!! You're making me hungry! Our family would love that place. I'll have to look for one up here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yum! that looks like a great place. mike is very intent on his!
    hugs!
    aunt h

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE those yogurt bars! All the choices along the wall... yum! I can't believe you got out so cheap though! The weight is killer!!
    PS your selections look very healthy... good for you mama

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun outing for your kids (and you, too!)We are addicted to the yogurt shop. YUMMY!
    Tricia

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yummy! I also can't believe it was so cheap! We have a place right by our house like that but we haven't been in, I think we'll have to try it now!

    ReplyDelete

Let's go make something,

Kristy

Our Favorite Things