Wednesday, August 25, 2010

The Gall of Some People....

But not me... I am currently re cooping from emergency gallbladder surgery. Last Sunday, I started having horrible stomach pains... you know the kind of pain that causes you to make deals with God- yup, that kind! After almost a week of it I found myself in urgent care and before I knew I was at the hospital in the OR... crazy! The very, very worst part of all of this is that I can't pick Adelyn up for 2 to four weeks... this makes me cry. On a high note we are very thankful that we have family close by to help us out. I hope to get around to some posts from our vacation soon and maybe a craft or something...

4 comments:

  1. Glad you are feeling better!! Sad to not pick up your baby though... :( Looking forward to more updates.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh gosh! How nice you ARE close to family now! I know that pain, great to know it is all gone forever as soon as you get all healed up! Be well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh no, Kristi! I'm so sorry! I hope you get well soon!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG!!! How scary! I'm glad you're okay!

    ReplyDelete

Let's go make something,

Kristy

Our Favorite Things