Friday, July 30, 2010

Chalkboard Cookie Tin

This cute idea came to me when my mother-in-law mailed us some Valentine cookies with a little note apologizing for the Christmas tin... "It was all I had". My thought was too bad they don't make a tin you can use for every Holiday or no Holiday at all... ah-ha!
So with a little bit of chalkboard paint, some chip board letters, cute papper, and a little twine... my HAPPY tin was born!
You can wish anyone just about anything HAPPY... really the tin is so cute who cares how the cookies taste!
HAPPY birthday... HAPPY wishes... HAPPY holiday... HAPPY to be your friend... HAPPYness... HAPPY teaching... HAPPY bosses day...HAPPY Friday... HAPPY together... HAPPY thoughts... HAPPY your HAPPY... HAPPY crafting... HAPPY blogging.... okay, I will stop now!

Let's go make something,

Kristy

Our Favorite Things