Friday, July 30, 2010

Chalkboard Cookie Tin

This cute idea came to me when my mother-in-law mailed us some Valentine cookies with a little note apologizing for the Christmas tin... "It was all I had". My thought was too bad they don't make a tin you can use for every Holiday or no Holiday at all... ah-ha!
So with a little bit of chalkboard paint, some chip board letters, cute papper, and a little twine... my HAPPY tin was born!
You can wish anyone just about anything HAPPY... really the tin is so cute who cares how the cookies taste!
HAPPY birthday... HAPPY wishes... HAPPY holiday... HAPPY to be your friend... HAPPYness... HAPPY teaching... HAPPY bosses day...HAPPY Friday... HAPPY together... HAPPY thoughts... HAPPY your HAPPY... HAPPY crafting... HAPPY blogging.... okay, I will stop now!

8 comments:

  1. HAPPY to know I will be getting cookies from you soon...

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great idea! I love it and can see this being a fantastic way of updating some ugly tins I own :). Thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay, you win for the best idea! I love this and can't wait to paint all my Christmas tins! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another GREAT idea! So when can excpect some Happy cookies?

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's a good thing you're back!! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. How creative! Your ideas never cease to amaze me!

    ReplyDelete
  7. what a cute idea. thanks for sharing
    hugs!
    aunt h

    ReplyDelete
  8. That's a great idea!! I would have just stuck that christmas tin in with my christmas stuff - you are much more creative!!

    ReplyDelete

Let's go make something,

Kristy

Our Favorite Things