Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Guest Blogger...

Hi gals, I am Addy, a future blogger. I thought I would test out the bloggy waters while mom packs for our big move.
See... she has been busy! The good news is that these are the boxes headed to garage sale. Hmmm.... maybe mom will sell enough junk to by a new fancy sewing machine to make me cute things or a cool camera to take even more pictures of me.
My brother has been a little attention starved these days, so he will try anything for a laugh.
He has also had too much time on his hands and developed yet another addiction... bugs!
He could collect June Bugs all day and night!
We have squeezed in some pretty fun play time, too. We went to a splash pad with all our friends.
Pic-nics are a favorite past time for me these days! The next best thing to eating is watching others eat... right?
Am I cute or what? I mean really, how many of you can wear a swim suit with ears and pull it off?
Our friend Emily turned the big 2 and threw a killer party. She wore the cutest outfit and served the best snacks!
Everyone got to hold lots of lady bugs... Mike was beyond thrilled.
I do mean... LOTS of lady bugs!
Lastly, me and my brother have been cruising the neighbor good in our red convertible. This makes me so happy!
Guess, I better get a diaper change and take my morning nap- love to you all! ~Addy

6 comments:

  1. Thanks for the shout out Addy! Glad you enjoyed Emily's party. You have a little sass to you... I like that. Hope you enjoy the next chapter of your life... look forward to hearing from you again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. great blog addie! you are going to be a super star ike your mom. mike will be too busy on big game bug hunts. thanks for sharing.
    hugs!
    aunt h

    ReplyDelete
  3. Addy, you are a natural! You and your big brother are so cute! Please tell Mikey that Atticus likes to wear glasses upside down too. Boys are funny! Give your mom a big hug for me!
    Tricia

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a cute post Addy! And no, not everyone could pull off that bathing suit. You cutie!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice post Addy! Hope to hear from you more in the future! Tell that incredibly talented mom of yours that I have been thinking about her a lot lately and I am so sad I won't get to see you guys grow up in person- thank goodness for her blog so I can watch you grow!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You have a great future as a blogger, Addy. I think you take after your mother. I am also so glad that your mom has a blog - I would certainly miss all the updates about you and your brother!

    ReplyDelete

Let's go make something,

Kristy

Our Favorite Things