Friday, March 19, 2010

Spring Break Highs and Lows

Daddy's High: "Green Beer on Wednesday. CHEERS!" Daddy's Low: "Green Beer headache on Thursday. I am no spring chicken anymore" Mommy's High: "Scrap booking 'till 2 in the morning on Tuesday- wow! Haven't done that since I was newly married and Adam was in Afghanistan." Mommy's Low:"Addy (who has slept through the night since almost forever) woke up hungry at 3 in the morning- boo!"
Mike's High: "Look mama poop" (Yes, he spotted white petrified doggie poop at the park and fell in love a little.)
Mike's Low: "Take poop home... PLEEEEEZE, mama!"
Addy's High: "Red heads look so cute in green!"
Addy's Low: "All this green and they still pinch my cheeks!"

6 comments:

  1. You're very clever! Love the highs and lows! Cute pix too

    ReplyDelete
  2. you are so funny. did he get to keep the poop?
    hugs!
    aunt h

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love love love her smile and her adorable shirt you made her for St. Patty's Day. YOu are so crafty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness her smile is so cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the highs and lows idea. I may just have to steal that one. Great creative writing. I must say, I'm a little shocked at your crafting area. I had you pegged for the neat and orderly type. Ha! But it looks like you got to be productive. 2 am? That's marathon crafting.

    ReplyDelete

Let's go make something,

Kristy

Our Favorite Things