Monday, March 29, 2010

Scrappy Stuff

Long time, no post huh? Well, I have been on a crafting for the house kick lately (OK and slave to my Farm Ville addiction). I am super pleased with how some of my new home decor projects have turned out... still working on where they will go and how they will all fit together, but for now... This is one of those $1 frames from Michael's, some cute paper, Modge Podge, and my new favorite find... old license plates! There is a booth at a local antique mall that sells letters and numbers cut up for $1- love them. These numbers are an old family code for 'I LOVE YOU".
Here is a Goodwill frame painted black and the scuffed up with a burlap background and an old key I had!
Last and my very favorite... my birdie plaque. Again, $1 oval wooden plaque from Michael's, some paper, Modge Podge, Great Grandma's buttons, and a little diamond glaze!
Thanks for lookin', girls!

8 comments:

  1. As always- beautiful and so creative!

    ReplyDelete
  2. great work-wish I had the energy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the license plates and anything unique to your family... we call it "family speak" and I think those things are so special.

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey crafty girl....these are so cute! thanks for sharing.
    hugs!
    aunt h

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the license plate frame!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. love that license plate frame! Found you on Fingerprints on the Fridge... and am following :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my gracious! these are adorable! I wanna come to your antique mall!!! Sooo cute!

    ReplyDelete

Let's go make something,

Kristy

Our Favorite Things