Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Ready for St. Patty's Day?

So, did Saint Patrick's Day
sneak up on anyone else this year?
Let's see I can't blame pregnancy
or a newborn that doesn't sleep through the night...
umm... oh, yea...
it was that awful sinus infection I am still battling!
Have no fear I threw together a few things...
like a flower pin for mommy to wear. You don't want to see how lazy
I was with the back...
oh, you do?

L.A.Z.Y. But it works! Shirts for the kiddos...

and uh, no I won't be stitching around them this time... shh, don't tell!

We did make this fun sun catcher for the window... Mike really liked this project.

He stuck lots of fun green stuff onto clear contact paper and then we layered another piece on top. We will be making more of these!

I also found this little down-loadable book from this super fun site by Vicki Blackwell.

Bet cha can't guess how many times we read this one? The plan for tomorrow is mommy goes to a St. Patty's brunch crop at Anthologies and tries to get in a pedicure while M and A celebrate at school, and then back home for green jello and shamrock cookies!

4 comments:

  1. Wonderful! Good job, Mommy! Can't wait to see pictures of the kiddos in those cute shirts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. awwwww. you have the best ideas. have a great "you" day today.
    hugs!
    aunt h

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those shirts are the cutest!!!!! Love how you managed to "squeeze" in so much. I would hate to think what the celebration would have looked like had you had ample time to prepare. Ha! How was the scrap event? Sorry I couldn't join you but my massage was awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE the shirt and it sounds like you are going to have a great time on St. Patties day! I need to find this anthology place - it sounds great!

    ReplyDelete

Let's go make something,

Kristy

Our Favorite Things