Monday, March 15, 2010

Goodwill Menu Board and My Weekly Menu

I have been wanting one of these for awhile now and after a mighty successful trip to Goodwill, I found the perfect menu board... and girls it was seventy five cents!
I had some vision right.
See it really was seventy five cents!
One of the big reasons menu planning has worked for us is the actual posting of the menu. This way in the morning both of us can take a look at what the plan is and take something out of the freezer or plan to stop and pick up a missing ingredient on the way home... and of course the ole "What's for dinner?" question is as easy as a gesture... ha- not that one!
Monday: Rosemary Roasted Chicken and Veggies
Tuesday: Stuffed Flounder (Thanks, Pops)
Wednesday: Turkey Tacos
Thursday: Meatloaf (Adam's favorite)
Friday: Pizza
Saturday: Brisket
Sunday: Lime Chicken Salad (from Rachel Ray)

3 comments:

  1. too cute and once again, i want to come eat at your house. so glad your mom is doing better.
    hugs!
    aunt h

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice. I think I would still need that other gesture if anyone asked me "what's for dinner?" and it is posted in plain sight. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great idea!!!!! Turned out very cute!

    ReplyDelete

Let's go make something,

Kristy

Our Favorite Things