Monday, October 5, 2009

Thanks!

Wow! Whitney and Alish from Sister's Stuff gave me an award!
What an honor coming from such fun and creative ladies... Thanks, girls! Rules: 1.) Thank the person who nominated you for this award.
2.) Copy the logo and place it on your blog.
3.) Link to the person who nominated you for this award.
4.) Name 7 things about yourself that people may not know.
5.) Nominate Kreativ Bloggers.
6.) Post links to the blogs you nominate.
7.) Leave a comment on each of the blogs letting them know they’ve been nominated.
Seven things about Me that YOU may not know… 1. I married my husband twice! Once in a small ceremony a week before he was deployed to Afghanistan and again in a beautiful wedding when he came home.
2. I can't live without my DVR, peanut butter, and my Temperpedic mattress.
3. The only cars I have ever owned have been Saturns (3).
4. I started scrap booking in High School... ummm...15 years ago
and still have my New Kids on the Block scrapbook to prove it.
5. I do have a sixth sense and often dream things about people close to me before they happen.
6. I was a struggling reader growing up and
now am most passionate about teaching kids to read.
7. When I was little my mom took me to the doctor because I had an imaginary friend and the doctor told her I would be a very creative adult!
HERE are theAMAZING KREATIV BLOGGERS that I am awarding! Take a look!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's go make something,

Kristy

Our Favorite Things