Sunday, September 6, 2009

You Might Be a Redneck...

You might be a redneck if the first outfit you ever
get to pick out all by yourself is...
  • faded blue jean shorts
  • a home made iron shirt... that is also a hand me down
  • brown cowboy boots... without socks
  • and a trucker hat, ... one size too small, that you put on backwards
  • Did I mention you were headed to O'Rileys Auto Part store, where everyone knows your name because you are your dad are "regulars"
  • Or that your redneck parents thought you looked PERFECT! (and took a picture to post on the net)
(Insert Kevin Fowler song here)

1 comment:

  1. I love it!!! I knew he would hook up with those cowboy boots one day. I just want to give him a big hug. Thanks for taking this pic. I miss him so much. hugs & kisses from LaLa

    ReplyDelete

Let's go make something,

Kristy

Our Favorite Things