Sunday, August 30, 2009

Over the Crib Art... Take Two!

You may remember that I had painted a canvas that matched Adelyn's bedding a while back. And sure it was cute, but I just was not in LOVE it and since it is for over her crib I would really like to be in LOVE it... so I tried framing some of the fabric from her bedding and using chip board letters! Ahh... now I am in LOVE. I think the canvas will go in the art nook over her closet. I know you have read it 100 times, but really for real this time... this week her room will be finished!

3 comments:

  1. Yeah!!! Glad your "finished" with her room. Can't wait to see pics of it the finished project. Something tells me you're probably going to add some more to it.:)
    p.s. On her bow holder, did you put some kind of backing in the frame? On the Nanygoat one she just did ribbon but I like how yours looked like it had fabric behind the ribbon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have to agree with Erin, I think you will add and/or change something. It looks great really proud of you. LaLa

    ReplyDelete
  3. I did put fabric on the back of my frame. It is the same way it came just w/o the glass.

    ReplyDelete

Let's go make something,

Kristy

Our Favorite Things