Every other month or so I make a family order from Amazon. This month Mike got How Do Dinosaurs Play With Their Friends and Adam got A Rumor of War, but I got the best book... Baby and Toddler Meals for Dummies. I already love it and regret not getting it when Mike was younger. The book is arranged not only by meals, but by ages as well. Each chapter (age) also offers tips. For example in Mike's chapter it has tips for handling tantrums at the table and "shoveling syndrome"... when toddlers do not chew their food. I have already made one recipe from the snack section in his chapter....
- 3 eggs
- 1cup milk
- 1 cup self rising flour (I used Bisquick of course)
- 2 cups frozen cooked mixed veggies
- Vegetable oil
1. Preheat oven to 300'
2. Mix eggs and milk in bowl and add flour until smooth. Add veggies and stir well.
3. Pour mixture evenly into well- oiled muffin tin. Fill 2/3 full.
4. Bake for 10-12 minutes; until golden brown.