Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Mommy's new treat!

So, I have gotten into a bad habit... every afternoon after my nap I treat myself to an iced coffee. I pour our left over coffee over crushed ice, and add a bit (okay a big bit) for Adam's Italian Sweet Cream Coffee Mate, a dab (okay a big dab) of light whip cream and a sprinkle of cinnamon! It is so yummy and even though the coffee is half decaf, it is the best pick me up- after this I am ready to battle laundry and dinner at the same time! However, with school starting in a few weeks, I will have to add it to my list of habits to break before we go back... this list includes, no make up, pajama pants, two hour naps, and of course the big one... hanging out with Mikey!

5 comments:

  1. Awwww- don't start thinking about going back ALREADY! I know you will miss hanging out with Mikey! That's the thing about teaching man, you get these summers off and just when you start getting used to it BAM you are back at school.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sounds yummy!!! I agree with Joanne, you have at least a few more weeks to enjoy your fun before we go back.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds yum-o! On the bright side you will get time to hang out with both Mikey AND Adelyn in October!! :)
    ~Allison

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is very true!and really school starting does mean it is getting close to Adelyn's birth. You girls are so positive! I am already 26 weeks... the next 13 will fly by I am sure.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't really say it better than the other girls so I won't even try :) Enjoy the weeks you have left - and before you know it you will be back home with both your kiddos!

    ReplyDelete

Let's go make something,

Kristy

Our Favorite Things