Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Boys Only

Meet "The Boys"... Landen, Mike, David, and Gage! Are they handsome or what? It took a while to find a day where all the boys could come and the sun was shining, but today was the day. I made them each a shirt with their initial. I was really happy to see how they looked when they were all together. Look out ladies!
They started in the bounce house. Every two year old boy's dream...
Plus, it is an energy zapper for mommies!
A little juice and some cookies!
And lots of splashing! These four guys really had fun and the big ole nap afterwards was nice for us mommies! The morning reminded me of the Little Rascals... I wonder what would have happened if a "Darla" came around :)

4 comments:

  1. You are so creative! Hope you're feeling good! Tell me about that bounce house.
    Tricia

    ReplyDelete
  2. You need this bounce house! We bought it at Toys R us on sale for $200,because to rent one for his birthday was $100. It holds up to 200 pounds and four kids. For up it is te perfect size!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Shut up! What a great playdate host you are, bounce house, handmade personalized t-shirts, a pool! WOW! Now I wish I had a two year old boy!

    ReplyDelete

Let's go make something,

Kristy

Our Favorite Things